10 Mistakes Entrepreneurs make – and their painfully, inescapable implications
1. Not knowing and differentiating their winning formula from their losing formula – Keep working hard to make a living; instead of achieving more by moving less.
2. Operating with acquired instead of natural abilities – Inability to create and grow exponential wealth and money easily.
3. Using management principles instead entrepreneurial, wealth creating principles – Inability to grow their personal net-worth and family’s standard of living.
4. Not narrowing the niche – spread themselves thin
5. Not having an irresistible value proposition – not standing out from the rest of the competition
6. Not focusing on the biggest solution to unexpressed pain – unable to get customers to latch on them and their lackluster value proposition.
7. Not laser-focusing on ideal customer – continuing to serve their headache-inducing customers.
8. Not having a robust, profitable business model – remain and keep coming back to hand-to-mouth, subsistence level
9. Not structuring the contracts right – continue being strapped for cash
10. Not hiring the right people; not positioning the right person in the right place; not outplacing the wealth destroyers – continue being business operators for a lifetime.
Success is an inside job! Take your first step to turnaround your life, relationships, business and net-worth by getting your basic building blocks right