Have you ever closed down a business?
• Did you go through the trauma (and shame) of closing down one or more businesses?
• Asking employees to leave?
• Losing prestige in your social circle?
• Stuck with debts to be paid without having a proper source of income?
There are only 2 pains in life:
• The pain of discipline and painstaking application and
• The pain of regret
One of them is certain. However, you can only choose the first, as the second is inevitable when you fail to make the first choice.
Invest in your entrepreneurial education. Make it your # 1 priority. As it will give you exponential returns on your investment of time, money and effort:
• Get entrepreneurial perspective and frameworks to correct your entrepreneurial and financial trajectory, gain confidence and traction.
• Gather perspective and gain insight on what specifically worked and did not work for you and the course corrections to be made.
• Also become clear, who you need to become and who you need to surround yourself with; to ensure growth, success and profits in your course corrected entrepreneurial journey.
• Progressively increase your entrepreneurial productivity, customers, income and profits.
A small investment could get you unlimited, lifelong returns through diligent, painstaking application in your entrepreneurial quest!
Invest in building a strong conceptual, business and financial foundation!