Breakdown to Breakthrough
If you get this distinction, you will stop going around in circles – whether in life, relationships or business!
Action – Tr-Action – At-Tr-Action
If attraction is not happening, shift into lower gear and get your traction sorted; and if traction is just not happening, get your actions sorted.
The Right Actions are
1. Living your God-given PASSIONS (rather than leveraging your professional competence) and
2. Contributing through your God-given TALENT (instead of working hard)
Unless you invest more than 50% of your time in the above, you do not earn the right (from the universe) to gain traction.
Thereafter, the right moves to get traction are
3. Be a TRUSTWORTHY EXPERT in a NICHE you can LEAD and DOMINATE and
4. To Nurture your Own Personal Uplifting Network (instead of networking fruitlessly)
Those who do this are amazed at how effortlessly they gain formidable traction and become eligible for attraction.
5. When a Person or Entity operates from AUTHENTICITY and Character (not personality and techniques)
6. Offers SELFLESS UPLIFTING SOCIAL CONTRIBUTION or ENVIRONMENTAL CONSERVATION (not selfish aggrandizement)
The Persons and Institutions that humanity cherishes throughout history have operated from deep-rooted Character and a deep-rooted sense of Higher Purpose.
People like Nirav Modi (and the network he cultivated) time and again demonstrate the power of the principles embedded in these 6 steps enunciated by Roger James Hamilton, Your Life Your Legacy. Selfish persons may make it big only TEMPORARILY because even if man-made institutions fail, the universe has its own fail-safe, self-correcting mechanisms.
As Cecil B. DeMille observed of the principles contained in his monumental movie, The Ten Commandments, “It is impossible for us to break the law. We can only break ourselves against the law.” ― Stephen R. Covey, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
Be wary of taking those shortcuts – they will indeed cut you short.
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.