Let us differentiate between the Solopreneur and Entrepreneur Business Models:
• Solopreneur is the most intelligent person in his / her business
• The Entrepreneur hires the best/most appropriate for his business
• This is an Outside-In Model: What is happening outside the owner processes and takes a decision
• Inside – Out Model: Only what the team can deliver, is taken in.
• Can support the owner, family and some employees. Cannot afford world-class employees.
• Can take on world-class employees, develop world-class capacities and capabilities.
• Serves limited clientele well. The system breaks down if stretched beyond a point.
• Can serve increasing number of clients by simply increasing the appropriate operational ‘modules’.
• When the owner takes a vacation, income also takes a vacation. This is called Active Income. And this is the riskiest Income. Because you have income only as long as you are active.
• The enterprise does not depend on the owner’s presence. This is called Business Income. It allows the entrepreneur to create the life-style s/he desires and deserves.
• Successful businesspersons and professionals operate contentedly with this model
• Ambitious entrepreneurs keep pushing the envelope with this virtually limitless, scalable model.
So what does it take to switch from the Limited Solopreneur Business Model to the Unlimited, Scalable Enterprise Model?
Opposite Core Values
Opposite set of Decisions
Letting-go of fondly-held INDEPENDENCE and surrendering to Liberating Interdependence.
The battle is within, not without.
Master that and you master the world.
Committed to your success and greatness!
PassionPreneur Coach Raymond D’Souza
Personalised Handholding for Turning Passion into Prosperity