What do you do, if whatever you do is just not giving you Desired Results?
Let us consider these 3 stages: Action to Traction to Attraction
This means that the right actions give us traction and the right traction creates attraction.
Conversely, if you are not getting attraction, you need to engage your clutch and shift into a lower gear to get traction. If that still does not happen you may need to double declutch and shift into the lower or lowest gear and focus on taking the right action(s).
So what are the right action(s) that will ensure you get traction?
For this you need to understand the principle of FLOW and how it applies pervasively to PERSONAL flow, RELATIONSHIP flow, BUSINESS flow, ORGANISATIONAL flow, INDUSTRY flow, ECONOMIC flow, GLOBAL flow and CELESTIAL flow.
When you get more and more in sync with the above, you find that you easily and progressively get traction, attraction, build momentum and get formidable results EASILY. The more are out of sync you are, the more you work harder, without getting desired results only increasing your frustration and anger (and upsetting those around you); leading progressively to depression. It is is therefore important that you recognise that you are on a downward path; and no amount of repeating the same actions will turn you or your results around.
There are cycles or seasons in each one of the above. When we are clued in to this, we make internal and external changes either consciously or unconsciously or both. When we are not clued in to this, we remain stuck in our past and continue to STUBBOURNLY REPEAT what has worked in the past; even when the feedback we consistently get is that this is NOT WORKING!
You cannot keep banging your head against the wall. You cannot climb a waterfall. We need to recognize that IT is indeed futile to go against FLOW.
1. The first step in uour turnaround is to RECOGNISE that we are headed in the wrong direction
2. The second step in your turnaround is to STOP going further and further away from your intended destination; by doing what is evidently not working.
3. The third step is to make a U-turn and begin doing exactly the opposite of what you were doing in the past.
This will often go against your grain; but that is exactly what could put you on the path of progress and help you gradually gain traction, speed, build momentum and achieve initial milestones.
Some of these actions are:
• Reviewing your day (in WRITING) as to what actions you took and what results you got
• Putting a tick against the actions that gave you desired results and a X against those actions that did not give you desired results.
• Working INTERNALLY on developing a WINNER’s MINDSET
• Cultivating EMPOWERING HABITS
• Cultivating UPLIFTING RELATIONSHIPs
• Developing a STEELY CONTROL over your thoughts and THINKING
• Developing a Positive Mental Attitude
• Earnestly practicing an ATTITUDE of GRATITUDE
• BLESSing those who are doing well
• THANKing the ALMIGHTY for EVERYTHING that is happening in your life; recognizing that indeed He knows what’s best for you!
And finally, consider becoming a part of HIS GAME and paying His GAME SELFLESSLY rather than your game SELFISHLY.
Become a Co-Creator. Become a Willing Instrument in His Hands.
1. Pride to transform into Humility
2. Envy to Love
3. Lust to Purity
4. Greed to Generosity
5. Gluttony to Temperance
6. Sloth to Diligence
7. Anger to Patience
Let me share 2 examples. The first is personal. It took me 6 to 7 years to finally accept that all that whatever I was doing was just not working. (Yes, men find it incredibly hard to admit they are wrong! Men also find it hard to ask for directions and prefer finding their way on their own!!!). Thereafter, (and only after I had got egg on my face) I got down to working INTENALLY on my OWN PERSONAL and RELATIONSHIP TRANSFORMATION. And it worked! I got traction and it turned to Attraction. And the thrill I experienced was indescribable.
Second example is that of a coachee. At a particular point in time, irrespective of what we tried, nothing worked. We stepped away from each other and the coachee attended a RETREAT. Miraculously things turned around and the coachee got back effortlessly into FLOW!
Stop playing god. Stop being a creature of your circumstances. Become a willing CO-CREATOR. Allow yourself to be led. And then get ready to experience MIRALCLES.
Because it is your INNER WORLD that determines your outer world.
Committed to your Greatness!
PassionPreneur Coach and Business Strategist
Personalised Handholding for Turning Passion into Prosperity