D-A-C will ensure your success:
1. DISCIPLINE: Get Committed. Without commitment, you are not going to ever get beyond your static starting point. Commitment shows up through consistent, demonstrated, DISCIPLINED ACTION. Through disciplined action you can progressively, reprogram your subconscious mind. Don’t skip a single occasion, a single time. Be true to your self. Be true to your word. Empowerment comes through Integrity. Disempowerment is a consequence of being out of integrity.
2. APPLICATION: The posts have been designed to trigger you to take REQUIRED ACTION in small baby steps. How do you climb your mountain? One baby step at a time! Without massive, consistent, inspired action, don’t expect to manifest your desires and reach your goals. Just ensure every step you take, takes you to the top of your mountain. You will guarantee your success – eventually.
3. COMPLETION: How long do you keep at it. Day, after day, after day! Until you have what you have asked for! Don’t rest, until you get there. Those who make history, have taken action, whilst others were busy, resting. Get your priorities right. Stay at it till COMPLETION!
So here is the action point: Write down what you want and ensure it is S.M.A.R.T.E.
• Specific: You can only hit what you aim at. Be specific, not vague.
• Measurable: Remember, in terms of performance and productivity; what you can measure, you can control. If you cannot measure, you cannot track, you cannot control.
• Aligned: Is this goal/desire aligned with all parts of your (inner) self? Is it ecologically sound ie. Is it in harmony with all-concerned, causing harm to none? Otherwise, your project/goal will be sabotaged internally or externally.
• Realistic: Do you believe you will achieve it? You cannot achieve what you do not believe in. Alter your beliefs if necessary; else, calibrate your goal carefully to bring it in sync with your dominant belief system.
• Timebound: Have a deadline in place in the form of a date and time. Do not say “in so __ months”. A date imposes a deadline and the countdown begins.
• Essence: Review your Goal Statement and ensure all the elements contributing to it, capture the essence of what you truly want to achieve.