OVERWHELM occurs when you take on more than you can deal with.
This happens because you LOSE PERSPECTIVE about what is really important and what is not. When too many things appear important IT is an indication of being headed towards confusion – and chaos.
How to overcome overwhelm?
1. DIFFERENTIATE between what you want and what you don’t want.
2. Firmly crystallize what you truly WANT in life – from the standpoint of death.
3. Become SINGLE-MINDED in your focus. You can work on many tasks; but the goal must be singular.
4. PRIORITIZE High-Pay Off tasks using the 80:20 rule – which small effort will give the biggest rewards
5. Practice discipline in INITIATING and COMPLETING each action before moving to the next