PROCRASTINATION is the sub-conscious response to inwardly perceived THREAT.
It occurs when you are sub-consciously AFRAID of practically taking the required step.
The faster you recognize what is happening within you; the more effectively you can deal with the real issue(s) involved.
1. Acknowledge your procrastinating BEHAVIOR
2. ACCEPT YOURSELF the way you are
3. Re-view and clarify to yourself what you TRULY WANT
4. If procrastination continues to be an issue; USE EFT to quietly and easily work your way through the sub-conscious (and conscious) barriers.
5. IMAGINE BEING PRAISED and acknowledged by the significant (and not so significant) people in your life for actually achieving what you have set out to achieve.
6. Firmly begin doing WHAT IS REQUIRED to be done
7. Take at least ONE ACTION A DAY in this regard.