Success Story Sales, Collections and Outstandings
Success Story – Sales, Collections and Outstandings
Business Coaching at a Food Processing Company
After one year of coaching + 3 months of lockdown
- A part-time marketing consultant was hired
- One salesperson left – saying he wouldn’t be able to deliver the targets set for him
- Other salesperson achieved the target set for him
- This salesperson also began increasing sales outlets and earning incentive on the same
- During lock-down, the competition couldn’t deliver / fell short.
- The company insisted on Cash-on-Delivery / 100% advance payment for all transactions during the lockdown
- The company refused to deliver goods to those having outstandings with the company during the lockdown
- Channel partners were forced to pay up and the company recovered 90% of outstanding accumulated over past 3 years in 3 months!
It is better to have a Coach without a business; than to have business without a Coach.