Generate Income Anyhow
Thank you for taking the Self-Assessment and giving your honest answer. Acknowledging your painful situation is indeed the first step in any turnaround.
Here are the steps to get out of your tough personal situation.
1. Stop blaming, complaining and whining excuses. Accept full and complete responsibility for your life and the results or the lack of results which you are generating. You must actively participate in your economic recovery.
2. Know how much money you require to sustain yourself and your family at the very minimum (ie. to put food on the table)
3. Commit and Discipline yourself to do whatever it takes to generate the required income
4. Get somebody committed to your success, to firmly hold you accountable on a day-to-day basis, till you are able generate the required income every month.
5. Make an inventory of your “commercial skill-sets” which you could exchange for money
6. “Hit the road” every single day to find the closest opportunities to use your skill-sets and get paid for it promptly; so that you can take care of yourself and your family economically.
Committed to your Greatness!
Raymond D’Souza PassionPreneur Coach
Personalised Handholding to Identify, Lead and Dominate Your Most Sustainable, Passion-based Niche